Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta wouldn't come on this morning when I picked it up.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I shook it several times and couldn't get a display. I plugged it in to see if it had lost its charge and it flashed some numbers then showed the battery level (charged) and I was able to scroll through the displays. Now, when I activate the display, it shows the battery level first even though my settings has my clock first. What happened? Is there a factory reset that needs to be done? Do I need to replace it? Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I have the same issue, last night the screen kept moving through each display mode and this morning I had a blank screen, tried a reboot but now all i can see on the display is the battery life.  Does anyone know how I fix this, my Alta HR is just over two years old, do i need to replace it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have exactly the same issue. I sent an email on the 3rd May, got a response to try a different power socket on the 11th May and replied immediately saying it’s not the charger or the socket as everything else charges from that socket and I bought a new charger (no difference). 
Now the 20th May - still no response from Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
mine is charging,but now i have no display at all, and it is no longer flashing (i assume that is the bluetooth bit) I am surprised that you have heard nothing from the support team for over a week, they are usually very responsive, perhaps the delay is to due to Covid-19.
Best Answer
0 Votes