Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta wristband connectors

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Good morning, all!

I want to start making my own wristbands for my Alta. The only thing stopping me is the wristband connector to the Alta.

Does anyone know of a source for various kinds of connectors that fit the Alta and have different connections for wristband materials?

Thanks!

Gregg

Best Answer
45 REPLIES 45

I've ordered 2 pairs from BangGood & they lock perfectly the only issue I have is the slim area that doesn't give much space to make Paracord band. I did buy a band from eBay that I was intentionally gonna disassemble but after receiving it I've decided it's TOO BEAUTIFUL LOL. But I did ask the seller about purchasing the connectors itself but I was told they didn't have any in the warehouse. BUT in order to get a price from factory I would have to buy in BULK!  I'm on fixed income & NEED to know price before I can spend X amount of money on anything. I know some of y'all know this feeling 😉. In meantime I've bought a watch pin kit & brain storming this project. I've considered guttin' Paracord then see how it'll turn out. It's not like I don't have a 3 tier tool box full of Paracord & accessories lol. Wish me LUCK

Best Answer
0 Votes
Good luck! I hope you post pictures of your projects so the rest of us can get ideas 😊

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

There is a seller on Etsy that has stainless steel connectors for the Fitbit Alta and other Fitbits as well. I have used them and so far no problems. https://www.etsy.com/shop/GemologyBoutique?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=630818170&ga_searc...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the info, the price is a little steep for my needs.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I know this is an old post, but still relevant if you are looking for connectors:

I make accessories out of bike tubes

blackshipcrafts @ Etsy.com

and I found the connectors on ebay and Etsy.

I just ordered the ebay ones, and

I'll post the ones I make as soon as I get one set up

Best Answer

Thanks! I'll look forward to seeing your creations 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes