Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App showing "No device found"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since the update earlier this summer I keep getting an error message on my app, "no device found".  It can be working fine and then disconnect in the middle of the day.   The only way to get it connected is to plug it back into the charger,,,even though there is still 75-80% charge left.  It had been happening every 3-4 days.  Now it is happening after one day.  I charged it yesterday to get it to connect and today it can't be found.  The fitbit is only one year old.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
24 REPLIES 24
I opened a ticket at Fitbit support asking them to get on this blog and see the dissatisfaction with handling of this issue. They replied back. Suggest everyone who sees this bombard them with support tickets all at once, referring to this group issue.

Have a great day!
Best Answer

I’ve also done it all. My Fitbit won’t do anything! I did all the steps they tell you to do and still nothing. When I contacted Fitbit, she told me she had great news! They can offer a discount for a new one. I pointed out that this coronavirus has hours cut and a new Fitbit isn’t happening. She basically said 🤷‍:female_sign:. My 2 year old Fitbit was great until this morning. No answers other than BUY A NEW ONE. Not acceptable . 

Best Answer

I tried plugging Fitbit Alta back in and turning WiFi and Bluetooth on and off and trying to sync loads of times. Something worked so stick with it people,!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also was having the 'no device found' problem. I reset and reinstalled everything that was possible and still no go. 

The solution for me? Manually turn off Bluetooth on all my other devices that have ever connected to the Fitbit. The SECOND I turned off Bluetooth on my old phone, the Fitbit was able to sync and was discoverable as a Bluetooth device on my new phone. It seems other devices might be 'interfering' or 'hogging' the connection to the Fitbit and it can only handle one primary connection at a time (Mr. Monogamy). 

I hope this will help at least one other poor soul. I was tearing my hair out.

Best Answer
0 Votes

OK, obviously her device is supported because it was working.  My device is also supported.  What next.  Why do we have to jump through hoops and try all our tricks to get our tracker to work correctly?  Mine is only two weeks old.

Best Answer
0 Votes