Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken Alta band

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My band has broken off at the joint with unit ... again! Has anyone tried a super-glue to keep it attached?

I see no other option to remedy this flawed design

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @skoli, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums.  

I'm sorry to see that you've experienced this with your Alta wristband, thank you for sharing all this information.

I've sent your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance with this, but was informed that you already have a case created or that you already got in touch with them. Keep an eye on your inbox. 

Let me know about the outcome. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @skoli, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums.  

I'm sorry to see that you've experienced this with your Alta wristband, thank you for sharing all this information.

I've sent your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance with this, but was informed that you already have a case created or that you already got in touch with them. Keep an eye on your inbox. 

Let me know about the outcome. 

Best Answer

Thanks for the response DavideFitbit. The Customer Response team sent me a new band as I was still under warrantee. But what happens when my new band detaches in 4 months as all my previous bands. So my question remains, has anyone had success using a (super) glue tokeep the bands attached to the unit? 

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your response @skoli, it's great to know the Support team has sent you a replacement band.  

Keep us posted if you do experience this inconvenience again, so we can forward your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having a similar issue. I've had the Inspire HR for less than a year and today while working out (simply running and planks) it just feel off. After looking at it closely it appears there is a small piece of plastic gone on the side that hold the band in place. My only option appears to be super glue as well. 

Best Answer
0 Votes