Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I change the font size of my Alta HR?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a way to change the font size of the scrolling letters?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Pieperc. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums. 

Please note the font size on any of the Fitbit devices cannot be changed. However, you can switch to a different clock face. There are plenty of clock faces that may fit what you're looking for. For more information, see How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

Keep in mind that the best place to make your voice heard is the Feature Suggestions board. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. 

If you find that a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their idea and add your comments. We look forward to reading your suggestions. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs

Thank you so much for your feedback and for participating in our community!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Pieperc. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums. 

Please note the font size on any of the Fitbit devices cannot be changed. However, you can switch to a different clock face. There are plenty of clock faces that may fit what you're looking for. For more information, see How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

Keep in mind that the best place to make your voice heard is the Feature Suggestions board. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. 

If you find that a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their idea and add your comments. We look forward to reading your suggestions. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs

Thank you so much for your feedback and for participating in our community!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes