Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't turn on my Alta

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a trick to getting the alta to even turn on?? Been charging for 5 hrs. Restarted, turned blue tooth on and off tried to call customer service.. Couldn't get through. This is my first one and I'm not impressed if it's this hard to set up

Moderator Edit: Updated title for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
27 REPLIES 27
I had the same issues. Just call the Customer Service Number and they will walk you through the steps. It may be the button on the charger that you need to hold down.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem, couldn't get past the setup wording on the Fitbit but no code would come up.  I turned my phone off and on with blue tooth on and the number automatically popped up.  I was still connected to my computer and charging.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem.  I can't get it to connect to the bluetooth. It's fully charged.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Call Customer Service, they will walk you through the process. They were very helpful. Good Luck.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Works as advertised when connected to the charger. And linked via Bluetooth to my MacBook. I take it off the Charger and my Alta disconnects from Bluetooth and the screen stays blank  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Alta works as advertised when connected to the charger. Showa being linked via Bluetooth to my MacBook. I take it off the Charger and my Alta disconnects from Bluetooth and the screen stays blank  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have same exact problem can’t turn it on n can’t get it synced I’ve tried everything   Soo frustrated!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

same issue. unbox it and charge, but failed...............no one can help

Best Answer
0 Votes