Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charger replacement needed for Alta HR in UK

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The plastic wire covering split on my charger so I need a replacement in the U K. Sent to eBay and Amazon and neither worked. They only had two prongs and not three.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Shirlchristine the Alta HR was discontinued in 2019. There is no later model for that device. Can you share a photo of your charger with 3 prongs? That is not something I've ever seen and now I'm curious. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@Shirlchristine the charger for the Alta HR has two prongs, not three. It looks like this. 

Screenshot_20240113_110912.jpg

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes

My previous charger had three prongs to align with the three dots on the Fitbit. Is your version a

later model?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Shirlchristine the Alta HR was discontinued in 2019. There is no later model for that device. Can you share a photo of your charger with 3 prongs? That is not something I've ever seen and now I'm curious. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry, I threw it away as being unsafe. Looks like I need a new watch.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Shirlchristine can you buy a 2-prong charger from Amazon and try it out? I think it will work for you but, if it doesn't, just send it back. 

On the other hand... the Alta HR is an older device. It was replaced by the Inspire line. The current version is the Inspire 3. It has a color display (which you can actually read outdoors), a better quality band, and a bunch of new health metrics. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes