Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting an exercise from fitbit removes previous hour's hourly activity

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have my Strava account and MyFitnessPal connected to my Fitbit so that I can track my run on Strava and then it should appear in Fitbit. For some reason, it seems to work through MyFitnessPal rather than going directly from Strava to Fitbit. In the Summer (I'm in the UK) it always tracks through an hour earlier than the activity took place so I have to manually adjust the time in Fitbit - even though it has recorded at the correct time in Strava. It only does this whilst we are on Daylight Saving Time.

Because of this, Fitbit also logs its own version of the exercise. I delete this straight away but it often reappears later in the day. When I delete it again, it then changes my hourly activity to say that I didn't do my 250 steps for the previous hour. For example, today I deleted the exercise just after I had done it about 8:50am. Then just now (just after 6pm) I find it has reappeared, and I have deleted it. My hourly activity for 5pm-6pm dot is now not showing as complete, even though I know I did these steps because I jogged on the spot and my Alta buzzed to say I had done them.

When I delete the exercise it also always takes away about 1000 steps from my total.

Does anyone else have this problem/any fixes? Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0