Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't receive my 40,000 step badge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I never received my 40,000 step badge and I don't know how to get it to show up. I did get the 35,000 badge for that day, but not the 40,000 badge. 

I didn't manually enter anything either. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

IMG_0564.JPG

IMG_0565.PNG

I know this is from a bit a go, but I got my 35,000 badge for that day, but not the 40,000 badge. It was over 40,000. All recorded by the Fitbit and not from another app or manual entry.  

I talked to someone at FITBIT and they fixed it for me.  Thanks!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Thanks for stopping by @ParkMom! Please double check that you are not using a third party app to log activities. Only steps recorded by your tracker, SmartTrack, MobileRun or MobileTrack are counted toward challenges.

To better assist you, please attach an screenshot of the date you have achieve the 40,000 or more steps. 

Keep me posted! 🙂 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

IMG_0564.JPG

IMG_0565.PNG

I know this is from a bit a go, but I got my 35,000 badge for that day, but not the 40,000 badge. It was over 40,000. All recorded by the Fitbit and not from another app or manual entry.  

I talked to someone at FITBIT and they fixed it for me.  Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing has happened to me, I received the 35,000 step badge but not the 40,000 step badge.  Step count for the day shows 41,413.  Could you help please.

Screenshot_20170912-083609.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

It seems Fitbit does not give you a badge for the highest badge you've earned. It only gives you a badge for the next badge earned. For example, if you've earned the 35,000 step badge and then walk 50,000 steps you should get the badge for 50,000 steps. Fitbit will only give you the badge for the next highest level which would be 40,000 steps in this example.

Best Answer