Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit Alta band breaking

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but this is the second Alta band I've gone through in only about 6 months now. They both start to come up on the side of the Alta itself, and after a couple weeks of that they just tear off completely. The first one I thought might have happened just because I was wearing the device on a snug setting, but this one I have worn slightly looser than I like and it's still breaking. Any advice?

Best Answer
86 REPLIES 86
Ordered knock offs off Amazon, 2 years later and it's still perfect 👌🏼
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, I bought a knock off strap via Amazon and it's still going strong. There's no need to pay ridiculous money for fitbit's failures. They've had plenty of time to fix this fault but obviously don't care
Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the new band for less than 6 months and now my 4th band got broken 🤬 Fitbit when will you start to act?! This it definetly connected to poor design.  When will you replace the sold fitbit alta or redesign the current one? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don’t have to worry about bands breaking any more. My Fitbit Alta died - only 15 months old. What a piece of shlt! I went thru 3 bands and now it no longer works. What a waste of money

Best Answer

I have had two Fitbit Ulta devices break at the point where the band attaches.  Replacing the band is not the issue.  The design is poor.  I like the Fitbit devices, can you recommend a product that has a better band attachment?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Buy some on Amazon. I’ve bought several (leather) ones and, while they do break down eventually, you can get 3-4 leather bands for the same price as a replacement FitBit brand band. I have a few different colours so it’s fun to change it up.

😀 Jen
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks-I havre bands, it’s the base of the device that breaks.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes