Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Alta HR Screen Scolling Through Displays, Won’t Reset

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everybody, 

All of a sudden my year-old Fitbit Alta HR is acting crazy. I took it off the charger to wear to work this morning and suddenly the display just started flipping from one screen to the next- clock face to steps to heart rate tocalorkes burned, and so on. It won’t stop, and it does it when it is plugged into the charger. I have tried several times to reset it according to the Fitbit Alta HR Reset Guidelines, butt nothing seems to reset it. My phone isn’t even able to sync with it. 

Help?! 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

If repeated restarts dont fix it you will need to contact Support - link in my signature.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

If repeated restarts dont fix it you will need to contact Support - link in my signature.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I just had the same thing happen to mine. Just missed the 1 year warranty also 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

My wife's Alta HR started doing this exact same thing this morning. Have tried multiple resets as described (press USB charger button 3 times in 8 seconds) and no impact. Display still going absolutely crazy.

Best Answer