Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Alta HR is not charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anyone can help please, the battery was fully empty, tried to recharge, it shows full suddenly empty and a message appearing on the screen V26.63.02

unable to turn the device on and unable to charge.

it is not vibrating when I connect the charger

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
17 REPLIES 17

Try restarting itnseveral times in a rpw and see ifbthat fixes it. Let us know how you go 

Restart your tracker

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thanks Nelly, but still nothing, it is not even vibrating and I am still getting this message V26.63.02

When I unplug it, the device is dead basically. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh dear. You had better contact Support then (link in my signature)

Community Council Member

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hi,

This reply may no longer be needed, but I just had the same thing happen to me.  I cleaned the connection pad on the back of my watch and the connector and it started charging straight away.  Hope this helps. 🙂

Best Answer

Trudi, I was having the same problem.  I cleaned the connections and now it is charging.  Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

May i ask how you cleaned them ??

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, i just used a soft dry cloth in the first instance. Next, i added some water to the cloth just to moisten it slightly, cleaned the contact again and dried them by wiping with ano tyher dried cloth.

Worked well for me and have had no further issues.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Trudi

Best Answer

Thank you so much !!

Best Answer

My absolute pleasure! Hope it works for you. 

Best Answer

The official contact  cleaning suggestion is to use an alcohol wipe.

Community Council Member

Best Answer
Took a q tip dipped in rubbing alcohol (don’t saturate the tip, just a quick dunk) and cleaned the nodes on the fit bit.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hi there everyone! Good to see you in the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems getting your Alta HR trackers to respond. Thanks for all you've tried. I'd like to help you out with this.

@Mayoush, I've escalated your case to the Support Team for them to help you out. You should receive an email with more instructions. If you need more help, let me know!

Thanks a lot for the help here @SunsetRunner @TrudiC!

@Euphoricfade are you still having problems with your tracker? If so, let me know. I'll be happy to help you out!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey I’m having the same issue. Can you open a case file for me as well?

thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

My battery is no longer charging and I've tried cleaning with rubbing alcohol to no avail.  How do I know if I should try getting a new charger, vs the device itself is kaput?

Best Answer
0 Votes

add me to the list.  no amount of cleaning has remedied this.  please let me know how top proceed.  thanks in advance-

Best Answer

I ended up getting tech support via chat function - somehow they diagnosed it remotely and determined I needed a new charger, which I ordered off eBay and it has worked fine since (April 2018).  Good lucK!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thats what I did and I'm still having problems.

Best Answer
0 Votes