Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit band keeps falling off :-(

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I love my Alta but it falls off randomly, thankfully I have found it so far. I wear it everyday, any tips or suggestions? It's definitely clipped on securely.
Best Answer
27 REPLIES 27
Can u send a pic??! Mine disconnects from the fitbit not the band it's self

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Your band loses from the tracker itself?
Have you tried another band?

— ❝You don't get the butt you want by sitting on it.❞
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes! I've changed it and had the same problem with my last one

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has done the same thing and fallen off multiple times. I had to search around town for hours before I found it one time. I think the fact that the band unclips from the screen is stupid. There are screws in there holding the clips so if you need to change the bands then you’d have to undo the screws. It would also prevent falling off. I’m scared one of these times it’ll fall off and I won’t know where it is. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem, as well. How do the clips work?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’m not sure. I went through customer service and they were very good. My Fitbit was under warranty so I was able to get a replacement band.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am on my third strap in 2 years for my Alta. The strap detaches itself from the screen after a while, this last time only 5 months. I have contacted Fitbit support previously and they have been good about sending a new strap, but now it has happened again and now I am just outside the 2 year warranty. I am fed up with this happening, there is obviously a design flaw and I do not know why the strap needs to be detachable anyway. I am looking for an alternative fitness watch and it will definitely not be a Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit charge 5 keeps falling off luckily the last time it fell off it was in the house. I’m sending it back. Takes too much time to look for it. Too expensive to lose

Best Answer
0 Votes