Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit won't show display, won't charge, won't reset

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yesterday mid-day my fitbit stopped working - there is no display and the sync said it stopped working. I tried to put it on the charger, but still no display and no vibration. I tried to reset it many times by pushing the button 4x in a row - nothing happened. What should I try next? 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @BBB4321  how old is it? The Alta series was retired at least three or four years ago, so the battery might just be dead. There are no replacement batteries for these devices

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @BBB4321  how old is it? The Alta series was retired at least three or four years ago, so the battery might just be dead. There are no replacement batteries for these devices

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Same happened to me on July 7th.  Ordered a new one.    Mine was 5 years old.   

Best Answer
0 Votes

Which button are you pushing? Hope it is the one on your USB cable head.

If that is not working. Try to put USB cable in the port & out, in the port & out, 3 times would work the same function as the button do. Maybe it restart. Make sure you put it on charge for 10 or 15 mins before trying all that. If still same problem, try to buy a new charger by first confirming in store that it is charging ur phone & display is turning on. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes