Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received the Hawaiian Island badge?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just wondering if some badges are device specific?  I have the Alta HR and was curious as to why I did not receive the 350 miles Hawaiian island badge.  Any input is appreciated!  Thank you.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

This may be a little late...

But Hawaii appears to only be awarded when tracking in km as opposed to miles. 

It was suggested on another thread so I switched to Km and it popped up! But switching back to miles it disappeared!

V frustrating and appears to be an issue going back at least 3 years...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

They are not Specific to the units themselfs

I just looked at my badges and I did not received the Hawaiian badge it was by passed for some reason.

I would contact support as I'm going to. Need my badge 🙂

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I just got off a chat with support. And to get that badge you have to do 350 miles in a day

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

It also depends on the unit of measure you use for mileage. I have it, but only if I switch the interface to kilometers from miles.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

That would be impossible. 

@WendyB wrote:

I just got off a chat with support. And to get that badge you have to do 350 miles in a day

Best Answer

I know Im still checking. I myself do not think it exists even  though its on the list

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

This may be a little late...

But Hawaii appears to only be awarded when tracking in km as opposed to miles. 

It was suggested on another thread so I switched to Km and it popped up! But switching back to miles it disappeared!

V frustrating and appears to be an issue going back at least 3 years...

Best Answer

I have an Alta HR and I have received the Hawaii badge.
It was awarded for 563 lifetime kilometers.

Sweden - Huawei P20 Pro - Android 9 - Charge 3
Best Answer
0 Votes

This issue is still not solved. I don’t know why this suggests that it is resolved. The Chat says they’re looking into it, but clearly they are either lying or extremely slow. Should it take 9 months to fix?!

Best Answer

It seems like nobody from Fitbit is really able to answer this question. I have the same problem. It also seems this badge was listed previously and now isn't.

Best Answer
I’ve been bothering them every week now for almost a month. They have assured me every time that they are working on it. Where is it no longer listed? This is news to me. I’m sad that Fitbit is disappointing me this way because I really love their product and get a lot of motivation from it.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I could be wrong about it not being listed. As stated, I did notice that when I change to Kilometers it shows up but how silly is that? This really shouldn't be a problem.

Best Answer

I just passed the 350 mark and like what you found a year ago, it still doesn't work.  So no, they aren't working on it.  I don't think they have programmer types on staff.  It isn't a big deal but it does bring into question quality.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just an update: as of 7/20/20, the badge exists, but only, as noted, when you switch units to meters/km, log out, and log back in.  If you revert to feet/miles, next time you log in it will again not display (it is there, just not listed while in that units mode).

Best Answer
0 Votes