Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add custom and homemade food?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It looks like the only food a person can enter is processed, packaged foods.  I make my food from scratch, or buy locally producted foods like gluten free breads.   I tried to enter the bread we buy, but I was only offered the option of  a "bar", "box" or "bottle".       Kind of a bizarre way to format food entries, considering this is a device to support healthier living.     How can I enter my kind of food?   The current format seems very limiting.     

Moderator edit: Format. 

Best Answer
21 REPLIES 21
Hi @AnnieFitbit, did you have success is adding your recipe to the Meals section? I have added recipes which works for a single serving but if I create something like my home made granola that I make in a big batch I didn't find any way to indicate that I am then only eating, for example .25 Cup of that recipe and not the whole batch. Did you find a way to do that? The same would be true for many recipes that are made for more than one person. Thanks for any insight that you have. Mark
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an Ozeri II food scale. You have to weigh each ingredient as you're making the recipe and calculate it at the end. This scale will also convert grams into calories of particular items such as chicken, butter, sugar, flower, egg, chocolate & beef.

Best Answer
0 Votes