Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I set the correct time on my fitbit alta hr

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I set the correct time on my fitbit alta hr

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for the help.  I had been trying to get this done via the app on my PC and it would sync but not correct the time.  Once I used the app on my iPhone, the sync worked fine to correct the time.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

You don't actually set the time.  It takes the date and time from your phone or other sync device each time it syncs.  So if you can get it to sync, that should correct the time (with possible exception of time zone issues if off by exact hours).

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is it a problem of the wrong time zone or something else altogether? The app should set the time on the unit when it syncs. On the phone app go to the options and scroll down until you see Advanced Settings. Tap that and you should see a switch to either use the time zone of the phone or set your own time zone.

While your Fitbit charges or you just want to catch your breath, join us on the Lifestyle Discussions

Community Council Member

Warren | Cincinnati, OH

Versa Lite, Ionic, Charge3, Inspire HR, Blaze(retired), Alta( retired),- Pixel 3

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Thanks for the help.  I had been trying to get this done via the app on my PC and it would sync but not correct the time.  Once I used the app on my iPhone, the sync worked fine to correct the time.

Best Answer
0 Votes