Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Add the Sleep Tile to my App's Dashboard?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I add a sleep tile to my dashboard?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thank you so much for your help!  My problem had been that I didn’t have the sleep tile on my dashboard...I must have accidentally deleted it🙄..at some point.  Deleting the Fitbit app and reinstalling it brought everything back to my Fitbit dashboard...😃

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

@Blondie500 - 

If you are speaking of the dashboard on your phone, please look at my post "Unable to see hourly step file in app" on page two of the iOS App board. The instructions apply to the sleep tile, as well. The screen snapshots are from my iPhone, but should equally apply to any phone app, I would suspect.

If you are speaking of the dashboard on the web interface, click on the circle with the nine squares in it and select the sleep tile in the list that appears and then click "Done".

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer

Thank you so much for your help!  My problem had been that I didn’t have the sleep tile on my dashboard...I must have accidentally deleted it🙄..at some point.  Deleting the Fitbit app and reinstalling it brought everything back to my Fitbit dashboard...😃

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Blondie500 - 

Good to hear you got it back, but if it happens again, remember there is a simpler, easier, quicker and less stressful way to get it done.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes

Can’t find my sleep tile and I can’t change my phone from cals to steps oh and it dosnt sinc 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@KerrySummer88 I would uninstall the app, reinstall and log back in. Also restart your Alta HR several times. Let us know what issues that fixes ond more details of any it doesnt fix.

Restart your tracker

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I did not see any tiles in that circle with 9 squares.  It said, "More coming soon.  You've added all the tiles we have."  

The tiles I have are: friends, recent exercise, calories, wt goal, food plan, in the zone, and water intake.  No sleep tile and no steps or heart rate tiles either, for that matter.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the FitBit app more than once.  Still no sleep tile.  It is not available in the circle with 9 dots...nothing is there to add.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner what tracker do you have? The app only displays tiles applicable to your tracker type (for example you dont get a floors tile if your tracker doesnt have the hardware to count floors)

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I still can’t find the sleep tile on my Charge 3.  Maybe there is another way to find it.  Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes