Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't know which device I have

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, i found one of my old fitbits and have no idea what it is, it donst charge like notmal fitbits but rather you take off part of the wristband and theres a little usb charger type thing. the closest model ive found to it is the Ace and Alta HR. please help me lol

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @heIlhound  still have the charger? Just put the app on your phone, set up the device and it will ask you if you're trying to add a "Name of Fitbit" and then you'll know. Also, if you go to your account, it should tell your which device you already are using.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

@heIlhound   I don't think you have an Alta. Alta HR or an Ace.  These models have a clip on tracker.  In addition, you can't put an Ace on an adult account.  I think that the Flex and the Flex 2 are the only models that make you take off part of the wristband to charge them.  Pictures of all models are available in the Fitbit User Manuals.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community, @heIlhound. Kudos for your assistance, @Odyssey13 and @LZeeW.

@heIlhound When you say that you take off part of the wristband and there's a little USB charger type thing, the only device that comes to my mind is the Fuel band:

125159-fitness-trackers-review-nike-fuelband-se-review-image9-vfnQrBDtaS

If this is how it looks like, this is not a Fitbit device (it's from Nike). If your device looks different, you can share a picture of it so we can check which Fitbit device you have. Please click here for instructions on how to upload a picture.

Catch you later.

If my post was helpful, you can vote for it. You can also mark it as Best Answer if it was what you were looking for!
Best Answer