Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I hate my Alta HR!I

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am so frustrated!!  I had my Alta HR for a few months and it stopped synching.. They sent me a new one and it is having the same issue!  I have done EVERYTHING I am supposed to do, multiple times. I am done.  I want my money back!  

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

I get you are frustrated. But no point telling the Community you want your money back, you need to tell Fitbit.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I plan on it.  But just in case someone was thinking of buying one, I hope they don't

Best Answer

Well for people thinking of buying one, I think mine is GREAT.  It is a great little tracker.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I feel exactly the same way.  I would like to throw it out the window.

Best Answer

I must agree with Nelly.  I love mine and have had no issues at all.  I do hope you are able to get one that works properly. 🍒

I purrr, therefore I am.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I love mine.  Sorry to say this but most times its user error. Have you read the manual?

http://help.fitbit.com/?p=alta_hr Its at the top of the page

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I hate mine too. It will go for about a month and then not charge anymore. I follow all the directions to get it going again. Nothing. Then I break down and buy ANOTHER charger. Then it works for another month and then quits charging again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@zorahope 

See this thread for charging best practices. If you are not charging it correctly you could be damaging the battery
Best Charging Practices

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer