Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is It Possible for the Alta to Show Steps?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'd like the display on my Alta to show the number of steps I've taken rather than the distance (which shows up in both miles & kilometers right now), but I can't find a way to make that happen, even though my Main Goal is set as steps. Is there a way to make steps appear on the Alta's display when I check it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I think what is happening is that your display is in vertical / portrait mode rather than horizontal / landscape.

In this mode there is not enough room to display the full step count so it has to abbreviate that. The kilometers you are seeing is this abbreviated step count. So, 3000 steps show as 3.0K

If you'd prefer to see the full steps then you need to change the setting to be in landscape mode.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I think what is happening is that your display is in vertical / portrait mode rather than horizontal / landscape.

In this mode there is not enough room to display the full step count so it has to abbreviate that. The kilometers you are seeing is this abbreviated step count. So, 3000 steps show as 3.0K

If you'd prefer to see the full steps then you need to change the setting to be in landscape mode.

Best Answer

Thanks Steve! I do indeed have my Alta in vertical mode...

Best Answer

how do I change to landscape mode?

Best Answer
0 Votes