Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Alta HR does not charge anymore.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

My Fitbit Alta HR was charged this morning. No issue until lunch time (as it is the last time I could check my number of steps).

Later in the afternoon I decided to synchronsie it but my phone could not find my Fitbit anymore. I check the watch and I could not "wake it up" while taping on the screen. I thought it was uncharged.

When I arrived, I removed it to plug it and noticed there is no more the green light.. I plugged it but no reaction (no buzz). I let it plugged for a while (more than 1h30) and nothing happened...

What happens ? What should I do ? I received this Fitbit as a gift in May 2018. So not so old...

Thanks in advance for your help !

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Missboucle  It's good to see you visiting the Community Forums! Thank you for the steps you've tried prior to posting. 

If you haven't done so, I would recommend performing a restart to your Alta HR. For instructions, please check: 

How do I restart my Fitbit device?

If the restart doesn't work, please follow these troubleshooting steps for battery not charging Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?

Note that Dust and debris can accumulate over time. Clean the charging contacts on the back of your device and the pins on your charging cable could help. For details, see the link above. 

Keep me posted. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes