Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Alta HR won't connect to my Android phone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My phone cannot find my fitbit alta hr... please help

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @GMAginnan. Welcome to the Community Forums.

To better assist you, I'd like to know if you're also using MobileTrack? If so, please note if you're an Android user you can't use MobileTrack in addition to a Fitbit device. For more information about MobileTrack, see How do I use Fitbit MobileTrack?

As it seems that you've MobileTrack linked to your Fitbit account you'll need to remove it in order to set up the Fitbit device and get back on track. For instructions, see How do I set up my Fitbit device? 

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @AprilE2. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

I've seen that you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they were assisting you with this matter. If the steps they recommended you didn't do the trick, please feel free to contact them back so they can continue helping you.

Have a good day. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I am having the same issues!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @GMAginnan. Welcome to the Community Forums.

To better assist you, I'd like to know if you're also using MobileTrack? If so, please note if you're an Android user you can't use MobileTrack in addition to a Fitbit device. For more information about MobileTrack, see How do I use Fitbit MobileTrack?

As it seems that you've MobileTrack linked to your Fitbit account you'll need to remove it in order to set up the Fitbit device and get back on track. For instructions, see How do I set up my Fitbit device? 

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes