Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Alta HR won't turn on

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I lost my Alta HR a supper long time ago. My mom got the newest fit-bit set it up and gave me her old Alta HR. I set it up. when i did it was displaying everything that it needed to. as soon as it was fully set up it stopped displaying anything. i put it on the charger and it would not even show the little battery. I tried resetting it and it vibrated and showed nothing. it is just like my fit-bit is working but the screen is not connected. can someone help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Try several restarts in a row. If that doesnt help then you will need to contact Support (link in my signature )

Restart your tracker

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Try several restarts in a row. If that doesnt help then you will need to contact Support (link in my signature )

Restart your tracker

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I will try this as my fit bit is doing the same thing 

thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve lost mine but if found it but I’ve plugged it in for a while but it won’t turn on. I’ve tried restarting it several times. I really hope you can help.

Best Answer
0 Votes