Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Alta battery is not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi! My Alta only functional during charging. Eventhough it shows fully charged but once I switch off the charger its not functioning. Ive done resetting several times and tried other solutions but it seems to only work with charging.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Me too, very frustrating!  I've gotten so much use out of  it, I wouldn't even mind upgrading except I prefer the slim size of the Alta.  Plus I have a ton of bands I don't want to replace. 

Max life off the charger is a few seconds.  Just started a few days ago.  Looking into other brands. 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes

So, update:  Fitbit won... bought an Inspire the next day.  I did lose a little confidence in the company since the issue is reported by so many at the same time, and Fitbit is not commenting.  

For anyone else thinking of making the switch:  I found no better comparison in terms of excellent companion app, and small tracker size for a 6" wrist. 

PROS - it's comfortable, had no issues with dual trackers being on my app, aftermarket bands are available that are less bulky, and it's waterproof.

CONS - seesaw shape creates a weird pressure point, unnecessary for non-HR models like mine, but it's generally not noticeable. The charger and band attachment mechanisms are both really annoying. The bluetooth connected as Centauri(?). The profile is a little odd... again, the seesaw.  

Overall happy, but I still prefer the Alta and will switch back if they fix the issue!  Please fix!!  

Best Answer
0 Votes

ME TOO,and its only 6 months old.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing happened to me early June. Loved my Alta...... after a few days trying to decide I ordered the Inspire, but with 3-4 unused bands I really wish Altas were still available. 

Best Answer

After 35 minutes of trying to reset my alta,we gave up.checked it was still in warranty and have a replacement being sent out within 5 days.

Best Answer
0 Votes