Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My app is showing 100

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The app on my phone is showing a red ‘100’ as though there are 100 unopened notifications. Which there isn’t. I have deleted the app and re added but the app is still showing 100 any ideas ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @KarolT and welcome to the Community.  This is an issue that seems to come and go with iPhone users.  That 100 is a badge notification.  Some users got it with an iOS update.  The update turned badge notifications On.  Some users, like you, cleared all old notifications, but the badge didn't go away.  No Android user reported this problem.

Please try the following if you are an iPhone user:

• Open your phone Settings
  • Tap on Notifications
  • Tap on Fitbit
  • Toggle Badges to Off

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Did this ever get resolved?  I’m having the same issue as of today. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Kefalonia  and @KarolT 

I’ve seen this happen before. No rhyme or reason for it to happen but to clear the red numbers tap the envelope box in top right hand corner of your Fitbit app today page and toggle between notifications and messages. This should clear them. How to prevent this in the future remains a mystery.

😃 I hope I was able to answer your question and resolve the current issue. Hopefully a permanent fix will be forthcoming in the future.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the info but that did not clear the 100 that is still showing up in the red bubble. I even manually deleted all notifications.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @KarolT 

Sorry that didn’t work for you. It’s worked for me in the past but it might be Android versus IOS differences. I’m not totally sure. The only think I can think fo is to clear the app cache. Here’s how: Log out from your Fitbit app and open your phone settings. Find the App manager and look for the Fitbit app in your downloaded apps list. Tap it and clear the app cache and data and then tap Force Stop" the app. Restart your phone then log back into the Fitbit app. 
😉 Let me know how it goes

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @KarolT and welcome to the Community.  This is an issue that seems to come and go with iPhone users.  That 100 is a badge notification.  Some users got it with an iOS update.  The update turned badge notifications On.  Some users, like you, cleared all old notifications, but the badge didn't go away.  No Android user reported this problem.

Please try the following if you are an iPhone user:

• Open your phone Settings
  • Tap on Notifications
  • Tap on Fitbit
  • Toggle Badges to Off

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
That worked - thank you!
Best Answer