Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My reminders to move won't go off at the schedule hours

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Every time change my fitibit alta gets the hourly steps start and end times wrong and I cannot fix it. I have set my times to start at 7 am and end at 7pm. This morning it had reset itself to 6am and 6 pm. I changed it but it would not stick. This happens every time, but seems to fix itself the next day. Why can't Fitbit fix this annoying issue

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @corinne46. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Alta. 

Some features on your Fitbit device may be affected by the Daylight Saving time change. Please restart your phone to make sure the time is correct, and then manually sync your device.

However, we expect what you've experienced will be resolved after the next midnight reset. Which means by today it should be already solved as this has happened between Sunday midnight to Monday morning.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @corinne46. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Alta. 

Some features on your Fitbit device may be affected by the Daylight Saving time change. Please restart your phone to make sure the time is correct, and then manually sync your device.

However, we expect what you've experienced will be resolved after the next midnight reset. Which means by today it should be already solved as this has happened between Sunday midnight to Monday morning.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes