Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My strap doesn't stay on the device

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My strap doesn't stay on the device.It's only on one side that it keeps coming undone .Any suggestionns

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @pllyryn, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums. 

Thank you for all the details that you've provided regarding the strap that keeps coming undone. I'm sorry to see that you've experienced this inconvenience. 

I've sent your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance with this, but was informed that you already have a case created or that you already got in touch with them. 

Keep me posted on the outcome. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
How kind of you to reply to my query.I went to buy another fitbit but the sales lady advised me to get in touch with Fitbit and gave me the number to ring.Everyone was so helpful. Regards Polly Reynolds
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same problem.  Can’t find phone number to call and  can’t find replacements on line.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I went to buy a new strap from Argos but they aren't cheap and I wasn't sure which one I needed.The sales lady was brilliant and found a number for me to contact Fit bit.The service from them was excellent and they are sending me a new one.HOPEFULLY as nothing has arrived yet.The number is  0800 0698505     Good LuckRegards Polly
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Contact info is linked in the top right menu on this page. 

Amazon has many bands for under 10USD. The metal ones are very nice and almost indestructable. 

Best Answer

I had the same problem. I purchased a new band from Amazon and it fits the watch fine and doesn’t come off. Less than $20 for the band. 

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes