Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No option on Windows app to pair a device

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi - I have created an account and downloaded the app to Windows, but there is no option on the Fitbit dashboard to pair a device, there's isn't even an 'account' option or a 'settings' option.

I have switched on bluetooth and plugged in the Fitbit USB but still there's no option anywhere. How am I supposed to get my Fitbit to talk to my PC?

I have done to my account on fitbit.com but every time I click on 'have a new device to setup' it keeps asking me to download the app again.

Help!

Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Annie88890,

I have a Windows 10 laptop that I am typing this on and I can verify that there is an option for you to pair your device.  Just click your avatar in the upper left corner of the screen.  These are your Account Settings.  Turn your Bluetooth on (by going to "Settings", then "Devices", then Bluetooth, then "Add Bluetooth Or Other Device", and finally selecting "Alta"...please be sure to turn off all other Bluetooths and move other Fitbits during the setup process).  Next, go back to your Account Settings and select "Add New Device".  Scroll until you find "Alta", and then follow the prompts from there.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes