Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order of screen display on Fitbit Alta (not HR)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When wearing my fully charged Alta (not HR), when I raise my fist to activate, the first screen I see is the battery life icon instead of the clock screen. In my settings, “Show Clock” is checked on the Quick View tab and on the Customized Display tab, “Clock” is listed as the first screen that should be displayed. Any advice on what I can do to get the clock screen to display first? Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

That’s awesome news @Cjkester! 😃 I’m happy I was able to help! Please consider marking the solution I gave you earlier as best answer. Doing so helps others with the same issue find answers quickly. I’d really appreciate it. I hope you have a wonderful evening and as always Happy Stepping! 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Cjkester 

When the Alta shows the battery first that indicates that the charge is very low. Although yours is fully charged try putting it on the charger for a couple hours and see if that resets things and returns to showing the clock rack first like you want. I used to have an Alta myself and this is what I did to correct this issue even though it was fully charged. Maybe it will help you too. 

On a side note…just in case…make sure when you plug it in that it is indeed charging correctly and not having an issue. 

😉 I’m hopeful that just charging it a bit will help and provides you an answer to your question. Please let me know

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi! I did as you suggested and my display screens are back to normal - yay! Thank you so much for the input.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

That’s awesome news @Cjkester! 😃 I’m happy I was able to help! Please consider marking the solution I gave you earlier as best answer. Doing so helps others with the same issue find answers quickly. I’d really appreciate it. I hope you have a wonderful evening and as always Happy Stepping! 

Best Answer
0 Votes