Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps accuracy concern and not recording sleep

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Sleep recorded only few hours last night. Not correct.

No steps recorded today. Not correct.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Sunny48, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and the details that were shared in your post. For the steps issue, please restart your device following the steps that are specified on: How do I restart my Fitbit device?. In regards the sleep tracking issue, can you please let me know if your device is recording Sleep Stages or sleep information at all? When was the first time you experienced this and how many times since then? Which mobile device are you using to check the Fitbit app? I'll be waiting for your answers.

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Sunny48, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and the details that were shared in your post. For the steps issue, please restart your device following the steps that are specified on: How do I restart my Fitbit device?. In regards the sleep tracking issue, can you please let me know if your device is recording Sleep Stages or sleep information at all? When was the first time you experienced this and how many times since then? Which mobile device are you using to check the Fitbit app? I'll be waiting for your answers.

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
THANK YOU!! It looks like it's working! Thank you for your guidance!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

You're welcome @Sunny48.

Thanks for your update, I'm really happy to know that the information that was shared on my previous post was helpful enough to resolve your issue. Please do not hesitate to contact me back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions for me to answer, I'll be around.

I want to suggest you to visit our discussion forums and participate. There are several users who are interested in fitness, healthy eating, better sleep, among others. I'm sure that they will be happy to meet you there.

Thanks for being part of the Fitbit family! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much Ricardo!
I successfully restarted my Alta HR, but it didn’t correct the issue in my case. It recorded over 24,000 steps and I actually had 10,324. I’d love to make that right! Do you have any other advice by chance?
I even went to fitbit.com , logged in, deleted the entire day’s exercise. Then put in all the correct info including date, steps, time I started exercise, duration, etc.  It shows correct info there; however, on my app it still is showing over 24K steps. I’m really aggravated by now because I’ve done this process on the website multiple times and to no avail.  
I will see if you may have some answers to help me correct this issue. Thank you so much!!!!

Suzanne

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer
0 Votes