Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing fitbit with Noom

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Noom app says it will sync data with fitbit but I can't seem to figure it out. Does anybody use Noom and fitbit together and if so, how? Thanks

Moderator Edit: Labels

Best Answer
30 REPLIES 30

Hi, @KTweds56, Noom is not an officially supported app.  However, although users have supported some difficulties in getting them working together, following some updates from Noom, it does seem to be working for some.

You can find some helpful tips and troubleshooting advice by following this thread.

I hope this helps.  Please let us know if you get it going, as that may help other users.  Welcome to the forums!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
Thanks, I tried following the instructions which seemed work .... until I went back into Noom and no difference. Not to worry, I have found a manual way of adjusting my steps to match my Fitbit.

Karen
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @KTweds56 (Karen!) if you have found a work around it would be great if you could post it to help other users.

Glad you have worked something out.

Best Answer
I wanted to sync my Noom app with my Fitbit because my step count wasn’t being accurately recorded on Noom. Sometimes I don’t have my phone on me or the Noom app wasn’t counting my steps. I found this annoying but couldn’t successfully sync Noom and my Fitbit. However I discovered a work around that allows you to manually adjust steps in Noom. In the home screen of the Noom app go to Reach your step goal and select it. In the top right corner select the three dot symbol and then Adjust step count. Then enter the correct number of steps recorded on the Fitbit and save. It’s a bit inconsistent in keeping the adjustment. Sometimes when I go back to Noom the steps have gone back to what it was before I made the adjustment. Very frustrating.
Best Answer

Hi, @KTweds56, thanks for posting!

I am pretty sure your steps disappearing in Noom is an issue for Noom, so it would be a good idea to get in touch with their support team and take this up with them.

Best Answer

Nice to see you visiting the Fitbit Community for the first time @KTweds56! The Noom app is not in the list of the compatible apps listed. If you already tried, like suggested by @Julia_G, to revoke access and the issue still persists, you should follow the advice from @Julia_G and contact the Noom support team. If you have any further questions or need assistance do not hesitate to post again and the Community will try their best to help.

@Julia_G thank you a lot for your help! I gave you kudos. Robot wink

Have a sunny day! 

Marcel | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir KudosSmiley Wink

Welche Musik hört ihr bei welchem Training?
Best Answer

Hi

I tried to use this workaround, but when I reached the step count page, there were no 3 dots at the top anywhere.

Best Answer

I had trouble too. I just went back and disconnected my Fitbit and then reconnected again. This time I gave permission for everything and the steps synced properly! Good luck!! 😕

Best Answer

How do you put in your Fitbit numbers manually?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same issue but I solved it by installing Power Sync. You have have it sync to your iPhone health app and then Noom. Or have Noom sync right from Power Sync. I like it as it does it automatically (for a fee) or free I’d you want to manually push the button. 

https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/power-sync-for-fitbit/id1071544839 

Best Answer

This worked for me!  Thanks!  🙂

EATMS' post about disconnecting fitbit on noom and then reconnecting and "allowing all" worked for me!  Thanks so much!

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! I just figured this out for my apple phone. 
you have to go to settings >health>settings and devices > under apps find noom> you must have write data and read data turned on. 
hope this helps a few of you! 

Best Answer

Still struggling with this....Hillat, thanks for clear directions. When I go thru steps & click on Noom, it goes to a blank screen. Did u see a choice for turning those 2 options on?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you it worked!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have this same problem as well. I did everything on the Noom end, but I know that something needs to be done on the Fitbit end or it won’t sync. When I use my health app on my iPhone it works because I had to go into the health app and fix it so it would sync.. When I looked Fitbit doesn’t support the noom app technically so I’m not sure how people are getting it to sync up. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine never did sync, I don’t usually carry my phone at home. Entering the
steps manually each night has worked ok. I take the step total off my
Fitbit, see how many are on the Health app, add the difference in that app,
& then that syncs to noom. The Health app was the only place where I could
manually add steps, so that’s what I worked out.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello! I did what another user recommended, he/she downloaded Power Sync
app and it syncs Everything!

Go to your App Store look it up and download it, then go to the noom app on
your phone a follow the same steps you did to sync the fit bit BUT INSTEAD
sync the power app on the “Choose Steps Data Source” you will see the power
sync option select it.

You can either sync manually on this power sync app or choose to pay. I do
it manually at the end of the day and it works for me, good luck!
Best Answer
0 Votes

My app doesn't have 3 dots either.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much. This is the only thing that has worked for me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes