Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time of my exercise being tracked in wrong

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am using my Alta HR band to track my workouts. When I go into my mobile app on my iPhone 7 to review my activity the time of day it shows for my workout is wrong so it does not calculate any of the other data like cals burned, etc. keep trying to resync - not helping.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I'd  suggest you do two things. First restart your tracker at least three times. Then uninstall the app and reinstall it and see how that goes. Let us know the results

Restart your tracker

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
35 REPLIES 35

I'd  suggest you do two things. First restart your tracker at least three times. Then uninstall the app and reinstall it and see how that goes. Let us know the results

Restart your tracker

Community Council Member

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ithe restart seems to have done the trick.

Thank you
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Fantastic! ☺

Community Council Member

Best Answer

I’m having this problem and the advice here doesn’t work... is there anything else?

Best Answer

Same thing is happening to me and none of those steps worked. Reset my device several times removed and reinstalled app and also reconnected my device still has wrong info 

Best Answer

This is also happening to me. I’ve tried resetting my tracker, uninstalling and reinstalling the app and nothing works.

Best Answer

I’m having same problem, started yesterday I have restarted tracker also and didn’t work either. Kind of glad it’s not just mine, hopefully Fitbit will get this corrected soon! Driving me nuts not being able to track and see what I’m used to!

Best Answer

Same issue here. Very frustrated. Have tried all things mentioned here with no results. 

Best Answer

I’m beginning to think Fitbit themselves is causing this, not wanting to support the Alta hr any more(no longer available to purchase on their website) I hope that isn’t the case, I keep hoping for an update to the app that will correct this! Meantime I’m just glad it wasn’t only mine!

Best Answer

I actually have the Versa 2 now (it appears I'm in the wrong place, haha), so it seems this isn't specific to one model

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good information though I just asked if it was only the Alta

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing is happening to me as well, also have an Alta HR

Best Answer

I've been experiencing the same issue and the solution provided here has not helped me either.

This morning, I chatted with someone from the support team, providing a description of my problem, along with screenshots. The agent forwarded the issue to the development team and assured me that they will get it fixed as soon as possible. Fingers crossed!

Best Answer

Hopefully guess talking about here didn’t get Fitbit’s attention, thanks for chatting with them!

Best Answer

I have an inspire HR and have been having the same issue for a few days now. Nothing has worked. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Just did a live chat and was told it is an issue that occurred after their
last update. They are working to resolve it. I guess we just have to be
patient.
Best Answer

I have the Alta, and the time that my exercise is recorded on the app is about 8 hours ahead of the actual time, so nothing is syncing.😫  It’s been this way for the last three days. Sounds like Fitbit is aware and we just need to be patient. It’s definitely frustrating! 

Best Answer

Mine has been doing weird things since the 25th, I talked to customer service this afternoon, they are aware and have no time table for a fix, only said that when it gets figured out they will release a Fitbit app. update

Best Answer
Thanks for the update. Hopefully they’ll fix it soon!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer