Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time of my exercise being tracked in wrong

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am using my Alta HR band to track my workouts. When I go into my mobile app on my iPhone 7 to review my activity the time of day it shows for my workout is wrong so it does not calculate any of the other data like cals burned, etc. keep trying to resync - not helping.

Best Answer
0 Votes
35 REPLIES 35
Was so hoping for update this morning but no! Really frustrating, I imagine it is really frustrating for those trying to fix this mess!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

Was hopeful app update would be available this morning but not yet! As frustrating as this is for us, must really be frustrating for those working on the problem! Will be a week tomorrow!

Best Answer

Unfortunately still no Fitbit app update!

Best Answer

Thanks Fitbit new update at least for iPad seemed to take care of previous problems, haven’t seen update for android yet

Best Answer
0 Votes
Same here. I walked this morning and the tracker is still 8 hours ahead, losing a lot of the data that usually syncs! 😭😭😭

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Finally had an app update but it is still a little glitchy hopefully next update will take care of everything!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is 4 hours ahead.

Best Answer

Mine is still acting up...I’ve reset it, logged in and out, and no progress. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
You may have to call customer service, mine seems to be a lot better today, I had to restart my Alta HR a few times and turn my Bluetooth off and on a few times, good luck

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you! I will try that tomorrow 🙂

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Got an update two days ago and it seems to be working
Best Answer
0 Votes
I think mine is finally working! At least for today... I deleted and reinstalled the app. I disconnected and reconnected Bluetooth, and I restarted the Fitbit with its charging cable. I’m not sure what part of that was the fix, but it’s working. Thank you to all that gave advice 🙂

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

having the same issue as everyone else. The data is showing accurately on my third party apps but not in Fitbit. Frustrating 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit app also shows time as being 7hrs ahead (Daylight savings started yesterday). Updating app to 3.16.1 did not fix any logged activity times. I then logged into the website and checked my activity log via browser, and Fitbit.com also shows the incorrect times for the last couple weeks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is happening to me too. So frustrating 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Updated to 3.15.1 on iPhone today (March 10th), and an exercise was recorded correctly.

For what it's worth, I also noticed that distance was also being recorded incorrectly before today's update.

Best Answer
0 Votes