Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Used Fitbit Alta HR won't pair with my iPhone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just received a used Fitbit Alta HR with a charger.  I tried pairing it to my iPhone with the Fitbit app but it does not pair.  The only way I know it is a Alta HR is the picture of one in the app.  There is no writing on the Fitbit.  Bluetooth on the iPhone does not find this Fitbit.  I tried turning Bluetooth on the phone off and on but still no luck.

Then I tried to reset the Fitbit.  There is no reset button on the charger to press 3 times.  I tried plugging and unplugging the USB cable 3 time within 8 seconds but it did not reset.

What should I try next?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @doxrus  the Fitbit pairs to your email address, not bluetooth in the conventional way. 

Which phone do you have and is it on the list of compatible devices? click to see

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

I have a iPhone 11 Pro Max with IOS 14.0.1.

Best Answer
0 Votes

it wont connect or even find mine either. it is compatible according to your list. Iphone 11 pro max. I did everything your tech said, nothing changed. I think this is tech issue. Can someone in the tech department look into this? Apparently since end of September, alot of users (all phone companies, most worked well before mid september) are finding it no longer connects or is even found by our phones. Please look into this! There are numerous threads in the community pages where this is happening. IF you are cutting our support and service for these items, they should issue an email or something. Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

mine did the same thing! same phone and everything

Best Answer
0 Votes