Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cracked Alta HR screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My screen has cracked - without me knocking it on anything.  It's less than a year old.  How to I get a new screen?

Best Answer
127 REPLIES 127

Yep I just got offered the discount...clicking on link sends me to a page that does not offer the model I currently own what makes them think I want to enter into an upgrade cycle. Also 30 days to use it are they hoping I get so annoyed I just don't even bother using it?  Definitely going to start researching other brands.

Best Answer

My alta will be 2 years old this week . Gift from my kids . I returned from a walk today and saw a crack up through the screen ! I have not dropped it or knocked it .. so disappointed.  Expected this to have much longer durability in view of the  cost . Please explain and advise.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too! Purchased 2/20/20...screen cracked in less than 6 months with careful use.

Best Answer
0 Votes
No response from fitbit! Know of many that this has happened too
Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit is replacing the broken band & a discount for a new Fitbit. They said the warranty does not cover the cracked screen. I'm truly sadden by Fitbits lack of quality customer service. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes
I think it is appalling too
Best Answer
0 Votes

Totally agree. I made a topic about a problem and it's been reported multiple times with no response. I want to delete it myself but can't figure out how? 

This is not a consumer friendly place for product help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've now ditched the poorly made Alta and purchased a Garmin a few months ago.  Wish I had done it sooner (or purchased Garmin from the get go!)  ZERO satisfaction with or from FitBit

Best Answer
0 Votes