Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Unable to validate your credit card" when ordering

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've sat for around an hour trying to pre order a teal Fitbit Alta and the link leather band to go with it.
Firstly it would not recognise my address, after a few tries it did.. I then got to payment page and it said over and over that my card cannot be verified etc. I then tried with my mums card and it said the same?
Can anyone help? I'm gutted as I'm really wanting to order it!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
49 REPLIES 49

I can only see large size on Amazon.  I want a plum one but need the small size Smiley Frustrated

Best Answer
0 Votes
yes they do seem to only have large. Probably would be best to phone fitbit uk and order via phone instead. That’s what I was going to do but found a large black on amazon which was what I wanted x
Maddison
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm in The Netherlands and get the same error as everyone else. Can't believe the topic starter posted this on Monday and there's still no solution. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Very true.  They must be losing so many sales because of it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey everyone - we are still working to resolve this temporary cart issue. I haven't been given an estimate of when it will be fixed, but I can assure you that our team is working hard to get it corrected.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great news Matthew.  Will you notify us here when it's fixed so we can proceed with orders?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Great that it's in the process of being sorted!
I actually called Fitbit to order one and was only in the phone for 5 minutes, so if anyone is as inpatient as me then that may be your solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes

@AlmondV Absolutely! As soon as I have any updates, I will be sure to post them here.

@Anelise I'm glad to hear that you were able to easily place an order over the phone! If anyone else in the UK wants to proceed via that channel, you can find the phone number here.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've just been notified that this issue should now be resolved, and credit card orders should work properly once again. Sorry for the downtime with our store, and thanks everyone who reported this. Please let me know if you have any further trouble placing your order.

Best Answer

Thanks for the notification, Matthew! I just placed my order without problems and received the order confirmation mail. Now waiting for the message stating my Alta is on it's way...

🙂

Best Answer
I've ordered too 😃. Thank you!

Can't wait for my delivery!!
Best Answer

Yay! Thank you! Order seems to have gone through smoothly. Now I can finally get excited! Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

i am facing the same issue. i am trying to place an order for an hour now, and each time i get the same error about my card not being verified.

Best Answer
0 Votes

same issue, can't validate while ordering premium...

I believe the website doesn't recognise the fact that usually i get directed to a popup from my bank where i have to verify the order using my digipass and visa together for security

Best Answer
0 Votes

@bluefunk78 @AlmondV @CatPaws It's great to hear that your order has been placed successfully Robot Happy

I've seen you have posted this a while @Dieter1973 @ghassanasr so I wonder how it goes? This was an issue that we were experiencing before but it was resolved as @MatthewFitbit mentioned it above on this post. If the issue persists try contacting the Support Team so they can take a look at it. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Magin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer

For me it's still not working.

card is from BNP Paribas Fortis (Belgium) and usually i have a popup to verify the card with my digipass but it goes back instead as failed

Best Answer
0 Votes

I see this was posted in march It is now september and I cant order anything from the fitbit store in uk it wont accept my address I am also trying to pay by card

Best Answer
0 Votes

Its not just the Uk, I am having trouble here in Seattle. After days of trying to figure it out, the response I finally got was to start all over again and create a new acount! After years of stored Fitbit data ?!?! I gave them an earful about how a tech company should be able to fix an on-line bug! I'm supposed to wait 24 hours -- went on line to see that this is not a new problem. Shocked hey don't konw this is an on-going issue

Best Answer

Hi I'm trying to order a Charge 2 but unable to validate the payment as per the previous post. I think the issue is in the part where it contacts the bank as the value goes across as £0.01 but should be £149.99. Please help!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good Morning... I have been trying to buy online a fitbit alta for over 2 hours.  Address just won't get validated. Can you please assist?

Best Answer
0 Votes