Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Unable to validate your credit card" when ordering

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've sat for around an hour trying to pre order a teal Fitbit Alta and the link leather band to go with it.
Firstly it would not recognise my address, after a few tries it did.. I then got to payment page and it said over and over that my card cannot be verified etc. I then tried with my mums card and it said the same?
Can anyone help? I'm gutted as I'm really wanting to order it!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
49 REPLIES 49

Not being able to get a subscription a bit of a dissapointment... The site is still freezing after entering my details. Would love to see PayPal added as a paiment option.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue seems to be happening again I have been trying to place an order for the Alta from Ireland and getting the error We were unable to validate your credit card. Please re-enter your card information to place your order. have tried different cards. Just called the helpline in the uk who got the same error and told me to try buying it from amazon because he didn't know what the issue was!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

unable to order form denmark

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi mathew - seems the issue still exists. I have been through Support and am awaiting their feedback. But amazing the issues still exists after such a long time.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi when I had a problem with this it was because my billing address was set
to something other than where my card was registered to. Don't know if that
helps
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi when I had a problem with this it was because my billing address was set
to something other than where my card was registered to. Don't know if that
helps
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for tip 🙂  Unfortunately it does not resolve my issue

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,
It's two years later and I'm facing the same problem. What should I do ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Mathew, This problem is occurring for me with an Ulster bank visa Debit card. What should I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Currently been trying to order for 2 hours and won’t let me pay

Best Answer
0 Votes