Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Date and Time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had misplaced my fitbit for a while and now I have recharged it but the date and time are wrong.  How do I fix that?  Thank you for your help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
17 REPLIES 17

Never mind.....syncing worked.  Happy tracking!

Best Answer

Glad it sorted itsself!

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
Me too!! Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

How do l change time and date 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Check that the time is correct on your phone and sync you tracker. If it is still wrong, restart your tracker several times and sync again. Let us know if that fixes it

Restart your tracker

Community Council Member

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I syn my phone and it set the time. Thank you..

Best Answer

Glad you are no track again!

Community Council Member

Best Answer

I charged my tracker and now the time and day are wrong... It is synced with my windows.. How do I sync it again?

THanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Haven’t used for a few weeks so time on fitbit alta not correct and I can’t alter it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The time should correct when you sync to a phone or computer with the correct time. If it doesnt, try restarting your Alta HR several tmes and then sync again. Let us know if that works.

Restart your tracker

Community Council Member

Best Answer

Thank You!   Worked😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I change date format?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I lost my fitbit in May, now it won't sync and still has the wrong date and time.  I have tried everything.  Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would like to reset the time on my Alta 

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes

@BIGRO please stop shouting. It is against Community Guidelines and is unpleasant to read.

You set the time on your Alta HR by syncing to a phone that has the correct time. If this doesn't solve your problem, come back with more details

Community Council Member

Best Answer

My Fitbit had wrong date and time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

how do I change date? 

Best Answer
0 Votes