Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification email not sending

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't get the verification email to send. The app tells me that the email verification service could not complete my request, and the dashboard on computer showed me the link to resend the email once and then never again. I've checked that I've entered my email correctly at least 3 times now and I've checked all my folders. How am I supposed to get this to work?

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Mine is doing the same thing.  Started this morning.  I'm not receiving phone notifications to my device either.  I have tried logging out of the app and back in, but it hasn't helped.

Best Answer

@Spaceyzoomer Id suggest you try uninstallingnthe app, then reinstalling it, log back in and see if that fixes it. Let us know how you go 

@Trebellion also try what I suggest above and then restart your tracker several times. 

Restart your tracker

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@NellyGIt's still not working after that Smiley Frustrated

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Spaceyzoomer  I suggest you contact Support. Hopefully they can help you. Link in my signature

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue - I suspect it has something to do with the update I applied yesterday. Screen shows:

Email verification required for (email address)

When I try the Resend Verification Email, I get this message:

Email verification service could not complete your request. Please try again later.

The app appears to be working ok, just have this nag message on the main screen.

Best Answer

I have tried changing the email address, reinstalling the fit bit, attempting to get in touch with the help line and I am still not able to get the verification email.

Best Answer

Same here.  Won't sync and fails to resend email.  Happening since 5/20/18.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. Frustrating. I've uninstalled, logged out, turned the device on and off, and still have the issue. Clearly not a user issue, as there is no reason the service shouldn't be able to send another verification email. 

Best Answer
Got it working! Uninstalled app. Shut down phone. Reinstalled.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

I called customer service and they was able to send me the email and I was able to verify.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Verification email is not sending 

Best Answer
0 Votes