Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Was Alta HR discontinued?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

SNAP! Are they no longer making the Alta HR's? The only way i would convert would have to be the ability to have stair climbs. I have a little wrist and dont like big bulky watches! 

Besides, I have close to 50 different watchbands! Uuugh!

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Got2BJB, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for your post. Let me share with you that the Fitbit Alta HR was discontinued when our Inspire and Inspire HR devices were released to the market, this was exactly in March 2019. However, even though such device was discontinued, this doesn't mean that you can't purchase one of them with our authorized retailers. Also, you can check our Inspire series here

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @Got2BJB, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for your post. Let me share with you that the Fitbit Alta HR was discontinued when our Inspire and Inspire HR devices were released to the market, this was exactly in March 2019. However, even though such device was discontinued, this doesn't mean that you can't purchase one of them with our authorized retailers. Also, you can check our Inspire series here

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you Ricardo! Appreciate the feedback!

Got2bjb
Best Answer

Does the Fitbit Alta HR band fit the Inspire HR?  I just bought new replacement bands for my Alta HR a few days ago. Today my Alta HR seems to have died. UGH!!

Best Answer

No, the Inspire HR takes a different band than the Alta HR. Sorry...

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer

yeah, I have two new ones, but they have discontinued the Alta series and we are **ahem** out of luck!😝😩

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't think the Inspire bands are as secure are the Alta bands were. And be careful with the belt clips for the Inspire. Had the unit in a belt clip and it popped off. Had to really search to find it! 🤨😓😬

Best Answer

I also have a small wrist and purchased a third party metal band for the Alta HR that looks really sharp because of the metal sides of the Alta. I don't care for the looks of the newer trackers and will leave the Fitbit world as soon as my Alta HR dies. Working on a battery replacement first...

Best Answer

I had given my sister my Alta HR when I got the Charge 5, can she still register so she can track, if so how?

Best Answer