Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the numbers on the display?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got my Fitbit Alta HR.  I have googled and everything.  I'm trying to find out what the top and middle numbers mean on my first display.  It shows like 02 (?) 06 (?) then my heartrate 80.  Does anyone knows what these number represent.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

Nevermind. Find it on youtube. LOL it's the time...duh

Best Answer

Haha easy once you know, but the vertical screen is confusingnat first! 

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thank you!!!! I didn’t know either - duh!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same question.... new device... numbers are 04 .. then 53.. then 64. Think 53 is resting heart... 64 is HR now but what is 04??

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are these numbers on the first screen when the screen comes on? If so I would think it is 4.53am or pm (dependingnif it is on 12 or 24 hour clock) and the number of steps youbhave done. If you tap the front screen younwill get other screen come up which will help you clarify what numbers are showing.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much. Transferring to horizontal cleared this up!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

No one is going to tell you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ha ha looks so strange...never would have guessed.  Finally learned a trick.  Only 4700 more to go.  Why did I buy this monster?

Best Answer
0 Votes

What are the numbers on display 

Best Answer
0 Votes
No idea why I got this post or what I’m supposed to do now.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok smarty…duh!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes definitely confusing. If it was time it should show a colon. That’s on Fitbit as I’m sure many users asked them same question.l! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

HAHA! I was searching too cause I couldn’t imagine what the heck it was. LoLz

Best Answer
0 Votes