Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whattsapp notifications on Alta HR

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey,

I have an Alta HR and iPhone6.

SMS messages show on AltaHR,

but whattsapp massages do not show on AltaHR.

How can this be fixed?

Regards, CandW

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @CandW, please see this article

You can only see one type of of messages at a time on the Alta HR, so if you would like to see Whatsapp messages you will have to re set up messages and select Whatsapp instead of SMS.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

@CandW  I noticed you said iPhone - unfortunately with a iOS platform, you can only use the native text messaging from the phone.  Only the Blaze can receive third party notifications when using iOS.

Hopefully that may help you~

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer

@Kmransom123, I believe fhat has changed.  Please see this help article

For Alta and Alta HR it says:

"If you use more than one texting or calendaring app, remember that you'll only see notifications from the app you chose during setup. You're welcome to change apps whenever you like."

So, @CandW, as I mentioned above, if you re-setup your messages for What'sApp, you should be able to see them -- but on the Alta HR you will be able to receive messages from only one app at a time.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

Is it possible, or in development, to enable notifications from what's app to the Alta HR?  That is a majority of my messaging on my phone, and it's frustrating that the alerts don't work!

Best Answer
Best Answer

Could you please suggest how you do this? Thanks

Best Answer

Please can you let me know how this can be done if it is possible with iOs as I can only see and find how to do it with Android phones. Thank you 🙂 

Best Answer

My Alta hr doesn’t give the option to change texts to WhatsApp it only offers calls, text, calendar. I’d rather have WhatsApp than text but don’t know how to change?

Best Answer
0 Votes