Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved: Internal Server Error (500) - 4/4/2016

SOLVED

I'm having the same issue. I received my Alta in the mail today. I've tried to sync on my iPhone and Macbook Pro with no results. Both have the latest updates. 

Let me know when you resolve this issue. I'm very frustrated. 

Thanks,

Haley 

Accepted Solution

So frustrating, I just got the Fitbit Alta and am having this problem as well. I have an iphone 5c. Software is iOS 9.3.1

How do I proceed?

Thank you

Accepted Solution
0 Votes

Hi there - I'm experiencing the same internal server error.  Just got the tracker today,tried to set-up on my iphone running iOS 9.3.1 - failed.

Tried on my MAC 10.11.4, no dice either.

Rest the device between phone and laptop.  Tried everything.

Accepted Solution
0 Votes

I am getting this same error on my iphone 5c How do fix it?

Accepted Solution
0 Votes

Same here. iOS 9.3 and I get the error message. 

ErickFitbit wrote:

Fitbit Update 04/04/2016: Some users are reporting that they are receiving an error message when attempting to set up their Fitbit Alta. The error reads: "Internal server error (500)" OR "The operation couldn't be completed. (FBBluetoothErrorDomain error 10)" and looks like the screenshot below.

If you're experiencing this, please provide me with the following:

• What type of device do you have? (Android, Windows, iOS)
  • Software version you are running? (iOS 8, iOS 9, Android Marshmallow 6.0, etc)

As a workaround, I recommend trying to set up on your computer using the instructions listed here. Let me know if that does or doesn't work for you.

We're working on getting this resolved as quickly as possible. Thank you to everyone who reported the issue. Thanks again everyone!

CfPCQdmUIAADXjO.jpg

Accepted Solution
0 Votes

FitBit Alta with the iPhone 6 on IOS 9.3 not pairing (500 error).

Accepted Solution
0 Votes
Me too please help!
Accepted Solution
0 Votes

Just tried to set up with my computer.... (iMac IOS X El Capitan 10.11.3) and received yet another error message.

Accepted Solution
0 Votes

I've tried using both my Iphone 6 (IOS 9.3.1) and my Macbook Air (OS X El Capitan 10.11.4) and I get the same error "Internal Server Error (500)". I understand that there are bugs to work out with new software and all that, so as long as it is fixed in a timely manner I think all will be okay.

Accepted Solution
0 Votes
I was able to link now but update has a firmware error.
Iphone 6S IOS 9.3.1
Accepted Solution
0 Votes

I have an iPhone 5 ios server 9.3.1- getting the same error message

Accepted Solution
0 Votes

Mine is now working!!!!!  pairing with iPhone 6!  

Accepted Solution
0 Votes

FYI...Fitbit Customer Service does not work on the issue - customer service funnels these issues to the appropriate internal teams who handle the issue. Their internal Sytem Admin/IT team does. System Admins and IT work overtime so it will get resolved ASAP. I wonder if the servers went down or something the system admins/developers did that caused the errors.

Accepted Solution
0 Votes

Just purchased Alta tonight. After multiple attempts and receiving the same error message as noted here, it finally connected and it updating now. Thank you! :-)

Accepted Solution
0 Votes

Tried - didn't work.

Accepted Solution
0 Votes

Just bought my Fitbit Alta tonight and I am NOT happy with my initial Fitbit expierence. Not able to setup due to recieving BOTH tose error messages. I have i0S Iphone 6 and running iOS 9.3 also tried on my macbook air OS X Yosemite. 

Accepted Solution
0 Votes

I bought an Alta today and am getting "internal server error 500" during setup. At least I'm not alone...

Accepted Solution
0 Votes

I am getting that message as well as "The Operation counldn't be completed. (FBBluetoothErrorDomain Error 10.)

I am using an Apple iphone 6 ios9.2.1.

Accepted Solution
0 Votes
I have an iPhone 6s and I have IOS 9.3.1 and I'm getting both the Bluetooth error 10 and the internal server 500 error. Mine came in the mail today and I was ready to set it up. I'm very disappointed
Accepted Solution
0 Votes

It's working!!!

Accepted Solution
0 Votes