abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Versa mit neuem Smartphone koppeln

GELÖST

Wie kann ich die Versa mit einem neuen Smartphone koppeln? Verbinden mit Bluetooth funktioniert. In der Fitbit App wird die Versa aber nicht angezeigt. 

Akzeptierte Lösung
0 Kudos
1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

Akzeptierte Lösungen

I have a Galaxy s9 and it works just fine.  The s9 is almost identical to s8, which is on the supported list, so I don't think that is the problem.  @Daniela82, you may have more success if you post in the German forum where you can discuss in more detail where exactly you are having problems.

First thought: if you still have your old phone, make sure it is off or out of Bluetooth range.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Akzeptierte Lösung
4 ANTWORTEN 4

@Daniela82 wrote:

Wie kann ich die Versa mit einem neuen Smartphone koppeln? Verbinden mit Bluetooth funktioniert. In der Fitbit App wird die Versa aber nicht angezeigt. 

Is your new phone on the Fitbit list of Approved Devices?

Akzeptierte Lösung

Habe ein Galaxy S9+. Steht nicht in der Liste. Konnte es aber doch koppeln. Leider funktioniert Übertragung von Whatsapp nicht.

Akzeptierte Lösung
0 Kudos

I'm sorry but if it's not on the list, that is the problem.

Akzeptierte Lösung

I have a Galaxy s9 and it works just fine.  The s9 is almost identical to s8, which is on the supported list, so I don't think that is the problem.  @Daniela82, you may have more success if you post in the German forum where you can discuss in more detail where exactly you are having problems.

First thought: if you still have your old phone, make sure it is off or out of Bluetooth range.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Akzeptierte Lösung