Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1.1GB of data on my Galaxy S5

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've just realized that I've accumulated 1.1GB of Fitbit data on my S5 over the last twelve months or so.   I'd like to cut this down considerably but all I've found so far is a mass deletion through the app itself under Settings.   Is there a more elegant way to do this as I'd like to retain 2-3 months of data and I'm concerned about how it will affect what I see on my laptop when I log into my account?  Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello and welcome to the forums @DAH999

All your data is stored on the servers at Fitbit. So even if you cleared it all, it would still remain on the servers for you to view.

On my phone, I only have 3.72 MB of data and 1.73 MB in cache.  When I clean my cache on all the apps, it does wiggle some room in storage.

Cleaning out the phone won't do anything with what you see on the computer's dashboard at Fitbit.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello and welcome to the forums @DAH999

All your data is stored on the servers at Fitbit. So even if you cleared it all, it would still remain on the servers for you to view.

On my phone, I only have 3.72 MB of data and 1.73 MB in cache.  When I clean my cache on all the apps, it does wiggle some room in storage.

Cleaning out the phone won't do anything with what you see on the computer's dashboard at Fitbit.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer