Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3.37.1 Android App Release Did Not Fix the issues many of us are having

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Despite the topic being closed by the moderator, the statement that 3.37.1 resolving the problem is just not true for many of us.

I called Fitbit this morning and told them that I have done the following multiple times and countless hours dealing with all of the recent issues (honestly since the firmware update came out):

1.  Uninstall and reinstall app and make sure the permissions are granted and it is allowed to run in background.

2.  Start and restart phone.

3.  Start and restart Ionic.

4.  Unpair and pair again (even when it took days sometimes for it to eventually pair again).

5.  Factory reset.

After the customer service rep looked at my account, she told me there were still issues that they are trying to resolve.  That's all she could tell me.  She was very polite and profressional as I was with her.  I would not have her job because it is clear that Fitbit did not communicate with their frontline.  Now this post they have made that the 3.37.1 release fixes the issues is not consistent with what I was just told by the rep on the phone this morning.

My suggestion would be to call Fitbit and get your complaint lodged wiht them as opposed to posting here.  It is clear to me that there are still folks among us who nothing has worked to get our device to work and/or have all features to work.  Others have been lucky and they are working.

The powers that be do not monitor these threads and my experience with the fitbit moderators when they respond to me is that they have canned responses they send as replies regardless of what the post says.

These threads are a good starting place to see if you can get it resolved on your own but when you can't...

Maybe if enough people call in and voice their frustration something will happen.  They seem to be very confused if they feel the issues are resolved because the number of posts stating otherwise does not support that conclusion.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@debbgrif 

I have a  Versa Lite and have been unable to sync/pair since the update,  including the most recent fix. I've had this smart watch for almost a year without problems. My husband and I have tried all recommended steps to resolve this issue without any improvement.  What is the phone number to call.  Thank you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Charge 4 Version 48.20001.96.29

Does not sync despite of the app update and doing all sorts of uninstall/restarting/factory reset maneuvers. Also starts displaying the wrong time (slows down)

Contacted customer sync over chat and got a canned answer of the team is actively working on it but there was no ETA.

This is highly irresponsible of a company to give a clear indicator of whats wrong and when it will be fixed to its users who rely on the data to make health-related decisions in day to day life.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner 1.877.623.4997

Best Answer