Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 2 sleep information shown on guardian's account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yesterday I activated an Ace 2 for my son through the Fitbit app on my phone, which already has my Versa 2 synced to it. This morning I checked my sleep stats, and noticed it is showing the stats for my son's device instead of mine. The steps and activity still seem to be from my device, it's just the sleep stat that changed over to his. I wish I could post a screenshot to show what I mean. Is there any way to fix this?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @stefanie_lynnnn, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delay in responding.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for the details that were shared. To better assist you with this situation, can you please let me know which Android mobile device are you using and which device is your son using to sync his Ace 2? When was the first time you experienced this issue and how many times since then? Is this affecting the sleep information only or other stats like steps, distance, etc.? In the meantime I receive your answers, please try the following troubleshooting steps for the Fitbit app in both devices and let me know how it goes:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  2. Uninstall the app from your mobile device.
  3. Make sure that the Android version is up to date.
  4. Reboot the mobile device.
  5. Reinstall the Fitbit app.
  6. Setup the family account.
  7. Sync the Ace 2.

Looking forward to your reply, let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes