Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active minutes in 7-Day Summary not updating

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I set my walking goal for 45 minutes per day average. I am consistently 60+ minutes per day and that's what the Fitbit Charge 3 tells me. But, it then also tells me "good work, you've almost met your goal". What's the problem?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @CABERQUE. It's great to see you back in the forums.

Thanks for sharing more details, as well for the screenshots provided. Let me explain that the 7-Day Summary reflects whether you met you goals over the past week. Based on your screenshot, it seems that you achieved your 45 active minutes goal only on Sunday and Monday for the last 7 days. This is the reason why you're seeing the "You've almost met your goal" and "You'll get there" messages.

You'll need to reach your 45 active minutes goal for 7 days in a row to see a different message as well to get green circles for each day. Let me suggest to verify that your Fitbit is syncing correctly, and enable the All-Day Sync option in the Fitbit app. That way your information will continue updating in your account.

I'll be around if you have another question.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @CABERQUE. Welcome on board!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and confirming that you have the Charge 3. I'm wondering what do you mean by minutes per day goal? Currently for your Charge 3 you can set daily activity goals (steps, distance, active minutes, calories and floors), hourly activity goal and weekly exercise goal.

If your issue isn't related to the goals mentioned above, can you provide more details of what you're seeing on the Fitbit app? If the minutes per day goal was set in the Fitbit app, take a screenshot of that page, as well of the message that you're getting and attach both in your reply by following the instructions from this post. This will help me to further investigate.

I'll look forward to your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes

In the 7 day summary, the fourth goal down says 45 active minutes per day is my goal.

Moderator edit: removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes

Screenshot_20200305-165708_Fitbit.jpg

Screenshot_20200305-165831_Fitbit.jpg

 From these 2 images, can you see the problem?

Best Answer

Hi @CABERQUE. It's great to see you back in the forums.

Thanks for sharing more details, as well for the screenshots provided. Let me explain that the 7-Day Summary reflects whether you met you goals over the past week. Based on your screenshot, it seems that you achieved your 45 active minutes goal only on Sunday and Monday for the last 7 days. This is the reason why you're seeing the "You've almost met your goal" and "You'll get there" messages.

You'll need to reach your 45 active minutes goal for 7 days in a row to see a different message as well to get green circles for each day. Let me suggest to verify that your Fitbit is syncing correctly, and enable the All-Day Sync option in the Fitbit app. That way your information will continue updating in your account.

I'll be around if you have another question.

Best Answer
  • Thank you.
Best Answer

Hi @CABERQUE. I hope you're doing well.

You're welcome and thanks to you for taking the time to review my post. In case you have some spare time, I’d like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can make friends, find great tips and receive encouragement from other members to reach your goals. If there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Hope to see you around the forums more often. 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes