Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active zone minutes on Versa 2 and Active minutes on Alta HR

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello having a big problem with the latest update to my Versa 2 that includes active zone minutes...I started my Fitbit journey with an Alta HR years ago since then have invested in Versa and last year the Versa 2. The problem I'm having with this newest update is I still wear my Alta HR to work as I'm a landscaper and don't want to expose my Versa to the harsh conditions at work, dirt, debris, rocks, etc. This goes without saying that I rack up quite a bit of exercise at work which includes many minutes spent in these new active minute zones, but when I switch to my Versa 2 after work none of my active minutes count toward the zone minutes. This is very frustrating and deflating to see all my hard work just not count.i My heart rate and active  minutes and are basically in limbo. I'm sure I can't be the only user out here that doesn't want to wear a $250 device to work for these issues, I normally rack up over 500 active minutes per week and much of this is at work and even with the newer heart rate zones much of those minutes are fat burn and cardio. My time in exercise zones are also now all considered "below zone" because of this update even though my heart rate was on fat burn, cardio, peak, etc. Did Fitbit just not think of this problem? Or is it that they just don't care about users like me who switch trackers so that I'm not ruining a $250 plus device? Need a way to undo the update which was pushed upon me because Fitbit releasing new trackers, Charge 4, Sense, etc. Or need a way to update my trusty Alta HR for all my hard work to be counted as is should be. Not to mention that my heart rate score is suffering do to this update, many of my hours spent in exercise zones are no longer being counted....have already tried two different ways to revert back to last OS version to no avail...this situation is more than frustrating and disappointing!!!! Please help!!!

Thank you

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

That would be true @Brenna69 the Alta HR does not have the ability to read AZM

Best Answer